Welcome to the SCA Learning Center
The curriculum and courses are based on new, standardized evidence-based scope of practice and evidence-based quality indicators developed by two interdisciplinary panels of experts, convened by HealthCare Chaplaincy Network™, from the fields of chaplaincy, medicine, nursing, psychotherapy, palliative care, social work, research and policy in the U.S. and overseas.
The courses are for spiritual care specialists and generalists, including:
- Social Workers
- CPE students and residents
- Patient Advocates
- Religious/Spiritual/Existential Leaders, Clergy, and Seminarians
- Employees of Organizations and Institutions that are committed to providing excellent spiritual care
PAYMENT AND REFUNDS
- Payment in full is due upon purchase. No refunds will be issued with the exception of serious illness of the participant with a physician letter, or a death in the participant’s immediate family.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Course participants receive access to the purchased course(s) within two business days. There is NO instant access to the courses.
- You will also receive in the mail printed material/study guides for each course, which will be shipped two business days from purchase of the course online. You will also receive in the mail one complimentary laminated SCA Online Learning Center Binder (one per person – not per course.)
- You will have full access to the course(s) purchased for a total duration of six months. No further access to the material/course will be available after 6 months. The course automatically closes at that point.
- There will be one test at the end of each course. Participants will receive a Pass/Fail notification after completing the test. Participants have a total of three attempts to pass the test.
- After the third failed attempt, the participant will receive a “Fail” status on the particular course. If you wish to take the course again, you must re-purchase the course again.
- There are no reduced fees for re-taking a course.
Click here to read our Policy for Protecting Against Copyright and Software License Infringements
Click here to read our Policy for Curriculum Design and Development
Click here to read our Academic Honesty Policy