Spiritual Care Generalist Certificate
Are you interested in becoming a Spiritual Care Generalist? If so, you can earn the Spiritual Care Generalist Certificate by successfully completing the following three online self-guided courses:
- What Every Health Care Professional Needs to Know About Spiritual Care
- When It’s Time to Say Goodbye – Introduction to Spiritual Care at the End of Life
- Talking about What Matters: Advanced Directives and Planning
Timeline to Complete:
You will have up to 6 months to successfully pass all the three online courses.
Cost to Participate: $390
Certificate Valid for: 2 years
To renew the Spiritual Care Generalist Certificate, candidate must complete 4 hours of continuing education and pay a $49 renewal rate (every two years).
Clarification ─ Certificate Vs Certification
- A certificate course provides training on specialized topics for which students can receive a Certificate of Completion after successfully completing the course and passing an assessment. These courses may help prepare for certification, but do not provide a credential and should not to be confused with certification.
- Professional certification is the process by which a non-governmental entity, such as one's membership organization, grants a time-limited recognition and use of a credential to an individual after verifying that he or she has met a set of predetermined and standardized criteria.