The Spiritual Care Association has proudly assume the editorial responsibilities of Perspectives: A Newsletter for Faith Community Nurses, previously published by the Westberg Institute for Faith Community Nursing.
Through our partnership with the Westberg Institute, SCA will ensure that faith community nurses continue to receive the latest research news, educational articles, best practices, and stories that celebrate the difference that faith community nurses make in the world today.
The next issue will be published in January 2020.
Perspectives is an exclusive member benefit. There is no cost to subscribe.
If you are not currently a member of SCA and would like to subscribe to Perspectives, consider joining SCA’s Nursing Division. Members receive:
- Discounted pricing for online professional educational courses for nurses
- Many opportunities to earn valuable CNEs throughout the year
- Three free Spiritual Care Grand Round Webinars annually of your choice
- Discounted registration for the annual Caring for the Human Spirit® Conference and Westberg Symposium
- Online access to current best-practice standards of spiritual care for those of all faiths and no faith preference
- Access to membership directory in order to network and communicate with other members
- Free electronic subscription to the Journal of Healthcare Chaplaincy
- Free electronic subscription to Perspectives Newsletter
- Free subscription to the Caring for the Human Spirit® Magazine
- Free Spiritual Care Tip of the Day emailed to you
- Faith Community Nurse leadership development
- Opportunities to present at the national level and/or publish an article
- A Membership Card will be mailed to you
You can learn more about the SCA Nursing Division, by clicking here.
To join SCA and start or continue your Perspectives’ subscription, click here or the button below.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.